Calendar of events
Our events are
- 07.02 Powdersurf weekend,February spring opening party
- 07.02 Svanstein Cup pt.1 VOL 2.0
- 14.02 Svanstein Speedskiing contest
- 21.02 Svanstein Cup pt.2 VOL 2.0
- 27.02-01.03 Kids Miniski weekend
- 07.03 Svanstein Cup Finals 2.0
- 13.-14.03 Treeride World Championships
- 19-21.03 Miss Arctic Circle + NitroKing Hill Climb Snowmobile contest
- 28.-29.02 Ladies Ski weekend
- 03.-06.04 Easter week
- 08.-12.04.2015 Eero Ettala, Peetu Piiroinen & Heikki Sorsa Snowboard Academy
- 10.-11.04 The First Annual Finland VS. Sweden Battle
- 08.-19.4 SuperPark Week
- 30.4-3.5 Labour day party!
- Slushy, sunny slopes and lots of things to do for everyone. After ski is going to be huge!
Events in brief
Powder Surf weekend & February spring opening party 07.02.2015
At this time of the winter, the deep powder is here. It’s time to have guided powder trips around mountain with snowshoes (Inquiry email@example.com). New models of snowboards and skis for powder to test. Also it’s time for spring opening party!
Svanstein Cup (07.02.2015, 21.02.2015, 07.03.2015)
This Cup is for young skilled skiers and snowboarders on close by area. It’s all about challenging each other and yourself while having fun together. TOP3 of the cup wins 1000€ prize money and sponsors equipment.
- Svanstein cup has strong traditions from the beginning of founding Svanstein. Svanstein cup is a 3 contest series which you can only win by entering all 3 contests. The Svanstein cup is a jam format where athletes can show their best skills to win the cup. There is no limit in the Svanstein cup, you can ride snowboard or skis and the best rider will win.
Svanstein Speedskiing contest 14.02.2015
For the first time since 1996 world Championships in Svanstein. We organize a Speed skiing contest for snowboarders and skiers! Svanstein Ski offers a black slope that gives lots of speed to the contest. Record of the slope is made by Kalevi “häkä” Häkkinen, 189km/h with skis. That is something to conquer!
- Kids Miniski weekend 27.02-01.03.2015
Barfoot the mascot and many different activities. Marketed to close by villages and towns families to come and enjoy fresh air and the joy of doing things together. Activities such as Find Barfoot, different kind of skiing competitions, sledding, BagJump, painting etc.
- Treeride World Championships 13.-14.03.2015
The Treeride World Tour 2015 gets the final climax in snowy forests of Svanstein Ski in Sweden, after the evergreen trees of Syötekeskus in Finland and the dense birchjungle of Tamok Valley in northern Norway in beginning of spring season.
TWT is open for all men and women over 18 years of age. Boarders and skiers compete in the same class.
Participants score points to Treeride World Ranking and Treeride World Champions for women and men will be crowned after the last stop of the tour in Svanstein Ski. You will have to compete against names like Johan Olofsson and Tero Ainonen. Good luck to you!
Miss Arctic Circle + Snowmobile Contest 19.03. - 21.03.2015
It’s all about surviving in northern conditions and of course, the beauty. There is an open trial to get in and in the finals will be 12 participants. Open party is in secret location and last 2 days are at Svanstein Ski. Girls need to go through 8 tasks and they get points by judges all the time.
The snowmobile contest is a hillclimbing format of Svanstein Ski number 1 Speedskiing slope. Lots of speed, beauty and extreme in this weekend!
- Ladies Ski weekend 28.03.2015
This weekend is all about ladies. All women get their tickets and ski rental -50%. Different activities for ladies (such as yoga). Also promotion from nearby villages and towns for beauty.
- Easter weekend 03.-06.04.2015
This weekend gathers people from near and far to enjoy Svanstein Ski:s facilities and springs slushy slopes. Weekend offers different kind of activities to all.
- Eero Ettala, Peetu Piiroinen & Heikki Sorsa Snowboard Academy 08.-12.04.2015
Spring camp by Finland’s leading snowboarders at Svanstein Snow Park for the very first time with other coaches like Johan Olofsson, Ingemar Backman, Henri Sankala, Jukka Erätuli & Arto Pitkänen. Snowboard Camp focuses on rails, jumps and jibbing. The best snowboarders in the World will pass their knowledge to camp participants for snowboarding and invites everyone to have a really good time in magical Svanstein Ski. The camp is open for anyone who has basic skills to ride park.
The First Annual Finland VS. Sweden Battle 10.-11.04.2015
Judges pick one guy from both countries to gather their own 6 headed team to fight for the crown of Svanstein Ski. Is it Finland or Sweden that wins the fight? Teams need to film a small, 3min video and they fight also in different kind of competitions in the mountain. Judges give points from videos and from winning the competitions. Videos will also be online for audience to give points for teams.
SuperPark Week 08.-19.4.2015
Park has major updates for this week. This week offers to different teams the possibility to come and film big stuff in Svanstein Ski. Also big snowboarding and skiing medias are gathered to take photoshoots to their magazines, movies and websites.
Labour day party! 30.4-3.5.2014
Slushy, sunny slopes and lots of things to do for everyone! After ski is going to be huge
Svanstein ski holds the right for possible changes in the calendar.